I have MacOSX version 10.6.8 what are my upgrade options?
- Asked by Nancy G from Otego
- Flag as inappropriate (I have MacOSX version 10.6.8 what are my upgrade options?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
1 Answer from the Community
Depends on your Mac model ID. Ask your question again, but provide your Mac Model ID. It can be found by going to "Apple Menu" > "About This Mac" > "More Info" > "System Report". At top of right pane it should read "Hardware Overview". Second line under that is the Model ID.
You can also try opening the App Store app. It may automatically let you know which OS you can upgrade to.
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1