is it useful for iMac the anti virus?
it always having a prompt from MacKeeper that my iMac system status is Serious and it says 2.1 GB of junk files.
- Asked by Emerleo Y from Anchorage
- Flag as inappropriate (is it useful for iMac the anti virus?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
1 Answer from the Community
Avoid MacKeeper, this is a virus itself. It is hard to remove after you installed.
Yes, I propose to use anti-virus, better paid than free versions. I am using ESET and it is great, but there are other excellent ones on the market.
- Answered by Matyas E from Budapest
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
do i need anti virus for my MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Palang B from New Philadelphia
- 03 30, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (do i need anti virus for my MacBook Pro?)
No answers yet
what is good anti virus software for macbook air
- Asked by Den C from Juru
- 02 2, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (what is good anti virus software for macbook air)