Is there a converter Magsafe 2 (T shape) to Magsafe (L shape) on the market?

I own a MacBook Pro 2010 (Magsafe). I would like to use a Zolt charger (much lighter) which was purchased with a special cord for my wife more recent MacBook Pro 2014 (Magsafe 2). Apple is selling a MagSafe to MagSafe 2 Converter, but I am looking for the reverse. Any advice will be welcome.


Follow this Question

No Answers have been submitted

Be the first to answer this question.  Answer now

Similar Questions

See more Similar Questions