Is there a way to tell if the charge is low or that it's fully charged?
- Asked by Christina M from Copley
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a way to tell if the charge is low or that it's fully charged?)
- Asked about: Magic Keyboard - US English
1 Answer from the Community
System Preferences / Bluetooth / then put a check at the bottom of this screen that says " Show Bluetooth in menu bar " / from there you will be able to find it's charge level. Please read on::::::::
Just charged mine for the first time in over 2 months, and this is with it being on at least 5 hours a day. Under 3 hours for sure will bring her up to 100 percent again. This one was at 5% before charging and it acted just as strong as ever even at 5% left. The point here is that this things goes and goes and goes. It is truly one of the least things you will need to be concerned about. It's simply amazing how long this keeps on running without charging. System Preferences under bluetooth will give you the option to set up how you want to see the progress of the charge. No light, but no problem. It doesn't need one. This keyboard is the bomb.
- Answered by David Z from Warminster
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can the macbook charge while this is connected?
- Asked by Raul S from Anaheim
- 03 23, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (can the macbook charge while this is connected?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
Do the AirPods support wireless charging?
- Asked by Richard B from San Rafael
- 11 28, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the AirPods support wireless charging?)
- Asked about: AirPods
No answers yet