Really big hands and tendon problems, is a 13,3" mac too small?
I switched from a 15,6" Lenovo to a 14" HP and realized that size is absolutely perfect for me. I have really big hands and have to be careful because my tendons are really weak (because I*m a writer).
Now the HP has the usual Windows issues and I*ve gotten so very sick of it.... which is why I want to switch to apple. Still not sure if Air or Pro because I want to do some vids editing, but either way, they are 13,3". Not only do I wonder if that will really hurt my eyes, I'm also seriously concerned by the little keyboard (and resting place). Don't want to like bend my hands, if you know what I mean. Of course, the little strength you have to put in for typing a certain letter whatsoever could be tendonfriendly.
Anyone with (really) big hands and some experience? Are there any new 14" macs, by any chance?
1 Answer from the Community
I have a MacBook Pro, Retina, 15-inch, that I bought in late 2014. The keyboard is the same size as my Windows keyboard, but I use my Windows keyboard and mouse rather then the laptop keyboard. I had rotator cuff surgery and need to keep my keyboard and mouse at a certain level that is not compatible with the laptop keyboard.
I bought a small Belkin hub that allows me to plug in four additional devices, which include my old keyboard and mouse. You could do the same. The only time this does not work is when I take my laptop with me, which is not very often. Then I must use the keyboard and mouse pad on the laptop.
Hope this helps.
- Answered by Teddie K from Salt Lake City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
why is my Mac adding spaces after the letter I
- Asked by Taylor S from Stillwater
- 04 26, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (why is my Mac adding spaces after the letter I)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
No answers yet
connect with airplay or airport express (6) speakers connected by wires to a remote location. all speakers are ceiling mounted housed in 6 small room
- Asked by Pauliina G from Salt Lake City
- 03 9, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (connect with airplay or airport express (6) speakers connected by wires to a remote location. all speakers are ceiling mounted housed in 6 small room)
- Asked about: AirPort Express