Since upgrading to Mac OS Sierra, some of my documents open in Text Edit. How do I get them back to opening in documents???
1 Answer from the Community
Right click > get info > open with > documents
also click "change all" so that all files with same type will open with documents, otherwise, only that file will open with documents
- Answered by Ali S from Dayton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do I open my Mac with my Apple Watch?
- Asked by Fairlie B from Gainesville
- 03 31, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I open my Mac with my Apple Watch?)
No answers yet
I lost photo titles when I did the last MAC upgrade. How do I get them back?
- Asked by Arleigh D from Palos Verdes Estates
- 05 2, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (I lost photo titles when I did the last MAC upgrade. How do I get them back?)