Suitable for use with Logic Pro X?
If I were to use these with a MBP running macOS Sierra (when released) and Logic Pro X (latest version in the App Store), would there be any noticeable lag between pressing a key on a connected MIDI keyboard and hearing the sound? These seem like they'd be a great fit for that purpose, but if there's any lag,... "not so much".
I've had issues in the past trying to use Bluetooth wireless headphones with a 17" MacBook Pro running Logic Studio, where there was a noticeable "Bluetooth lag" between pressing a key on a MIDI keyboard connected via a MOTU MIDI Express XT to the MBP via USB. I didn't experience any such lag when using analog headphones plugged into the headphone jack of the MBP. Consequently, the "Bluetooth lag" made those headphones unusable in that context.
- Asked by J G from Winter Springs
- Flag as inappropriate (Suitable for use with Logic Pro X?)
- Asked about: AirPods
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is this Magic Trackpad 2 suitable for use with the MacBook Pro late 2011 models please/
- Asked by Greg N from Toowoomba
- 12 30, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this Magic Trackpad 2 suitable for use with the MacBook Pro late 2011 models please/)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad 2
which iMac is suitable for me
- Asked by Gerry L from Thunder Bay
- 07 10, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (which iMac is suitable for me)
No answers yet
Upgrading from OS X Yosemite to OS X Sierra
- Asked by Donald M from Olrando
- 12 3, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Upgrading from OS X Yosemite to OS X Sierra)
No answers yet