Use while operating?
Can the sleeve be used while the computer is operating? I will have it connected to external display, keyboard, and trackpad. I don't doubt it's physically possible, what I need to know is can whether the material can withstand and also dissipate the heat without deforming.
- Asked by Satisch D from Athens
- Flag as inappropriate (Use while operating?)
- Asked about: Leather Sleeve for 12‑inch MacBook …
1 Answer from the Community
for your usage, this can be used, since you will just connect cables for external use. the sleeve will fit around the MacBook and the material can withstand the heat the MacBook produces. however, you cannot use the sleeve while you use the built in interaction methods (built in trackpad, built in keyboard, etc)
- Answered by Aaron R from Gulf Breeze
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I just bought a Thunderbolt display but My imac does not have a thunderbolt insertion. What can I use to connect it as a dual manitor operation?
- Asked by Noah Z from San Diego
- 06 30, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (I just bought a Thunderbolt display but My imac does not have a thunderbolt insertion. What can I use to connect it as a dual manitor operation?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter