What is the other end?

I know this seems weird, but is the cable to charge the new macbook USB 3.1 (C) to USB 3.0 or to another USB 3.1? What do you plug in the brick to charge the macbook?

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Answer

    There is a US plug that is removable, and a USB-C port. You are able to charge a MacBook and apple's other devices through this. Hope this answer your question.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    1 of 1 people found this useful

Similar Questions

See more Similar Questions