What is the slot adjacent to the VGA out on the adapter? Is it for a security tether?
Can I use my regular charging cord with plug adapter to charge my iPad mini while projecting with a Lighting to VGA adapter?
- Asked by Gerald A V from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the slot adjacent to the VGA out on the adapter? Is it for a security tether?)
- Asked about: Lightning to VGA Adapter
2 Answers from the Community
You'll find it's the Lightning connector in order to charge the phone while viewing.
- Answered by Darryn L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The slot allows you to keep the apple device charged while in use.
- Answered by Martin S from Highland Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2