When wanting to save a doc on my MAC air, I select "save as" and often a group of options is listed, but with no further options, if usuitable, help!
I need to save doc attached to an incoming email. The drop down 'options' don't give me enough options, in either 'favorites' or 'recent', so please tell me how to get past this to save my document?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
How do I find a saved document?
- Asked by Dayle H from Ashland
- 12 24, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I find a saved document?)
No answers yet
Does this keyboard have a power saving or idle mode when not in use?
- Asked by Philip B from De Pere
- 03 11, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this keyboard have a power saving or idle mode when not in use?)
- Asked about: Magic Keyboard - US English
I want to upgrade macbook with version 10.58 to 10.6
- Asked by Mary S from Seattle
- 11 21, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to upgrade macbook with version 10.58 to 10.6)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard