which version of safari and itunes is compatiable with mac os x 10.5.4??? plzz send me link for download.
1 Answer from the Community
Mac OS 10.5 Leopard is way too old, the one you currently have would be the one for it.
here is the latest version supported for Mac OS X 10.5
Last version of iTunes supports Mac OS X 10.5.8 is iTunes 10.6.3
you can try update your Mac OS X 10.5.4 to 10.5.8 to get iTunes 10.6.3
Latest version of Safari supported is Safari 5.0.6 and you won't get all the features especially security features. not recommended to use the Mac anymore
- Answered by Yulin L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What was the first version of Safari for Mac OS?
- Asked by Kenneth E from East Brookfield
- 03 22, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (What was the first version of Safari for Mac OS?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
Why do the links in Zillow emails always open up in Safari instead of the Zillow App?
- Asked by Nicole R from Virginia Beach
- 03 11, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Why do the links in Zillow emails always open up in Safari instead of the Zillow App?)