why would a MacBook overheat when not in use?
I closed the MAcBook and when I opened it up the next day, it was very warm- I turned it off and plugged it in and charged it- Charger was hot as well. . should I always press Sleep or Shut Down when to in use? I love the MacBook and have it it for three days. Thanks
- Asked by Ellin B from Cotuit
- Flag as inappropriate (why would a MacBook overheat when not in use?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
So can you charge the laptop and do HDMI video out at the same time?
- Asked by Jason W from Cumming
- 03 23, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (So can you charge the laptop and do HDMI video out at the same time?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter