Can I get OS X Lion on CD or USB stick. I have a corrupted OS X. Recovery will not work, error , cannot use this OS to recover.
OS X update 'Froze'. Since then will not boot to OS. Recovery does not work 'Cannot use this OS X Lion'. Online recovery taking forever to get to Apple website and then freezes with round activity icon rotating , last time over a hour, with no further activity.
1 Answer from the Community
I have the same problem! I know this was posted 1 year ago so if you fixed the problem, can you please tell me how it went! Thanks!
- Answered by Brenda N from Elkhorn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Compatible with OS X 13.1?
- Asked by Cindy C from Saint Marys
- 12 5, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Compatible with OS X 13.1?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
No answers yet
Will I be able to boot into Internet Recovery Mode and re-instal OS using this?
- Asked by James T from Mold
- 04 22, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Will I be able to boot into Internet Recovery Mode and re-instal OS using this?)
- Asked about: Apple USB Ethernet Adapter
Is the current AirPort Express compatible with the Mac OS X Mountain Lion?
- Asked by Austin T from Sapulpa
- 08 24, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the current AirPort Express compatible with the Mac OS X Mountain Lion?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express