Can I update from 10.4 to OS X Lion (10.7), or do i have to update to OS X Snow Leopard (10.6) first?
1 Answer from the Community
You have to update to 10.6 first assuming it can be supported. These are the specs for Snow Leopard:
Mac computer with an Intel processor
1GB of memory
5GB of available disk space
DVD drive for installation
For many Macs that are running 10.4, it may have a Power G4 type processor, in which case you would only be able to go to OSX 10.5, Leopard which is hard to find. Best of luck!
- Answered by Milithza M from Peyton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I upgrade MacBook4,1 (early 2008) to anything 10.9 or higher?
- Asked by Michael D from Walla Walla
- 09 26, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I upgrade MacBook4,1 (early 2008) to anything 10.9 or higher?)
Will this adapter work on a Mac with Snow Leopard 10.6.8?
- Asked by Stefan R from Bellevue
- 08 3, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work on a Mac with Snow Leopard 10.6.8?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…