Husband's 2008 MacBook Pro is 10.6.8. Once told to get it to Mavericks, which isn't available? What to do now?
1 Answer from the Community
You can still update to OS X 10.11 El Capitan. That version is still available in the Mac App store. You can find it by opening the Mac App Store, typing in the search bar, "El Capitan", download the installer and run it. If you have Mavericks downloaded, just run the installer. If it has been previously downloaded you can go to the "Purchased" tab of the Mac App Store, and re-download it.
- Answered by Andrew B from Columbia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this adapter work on a Mac with Snow Leopard 10.6.8?
- Asked by Stefan R from Bellevue
- 08 3, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work on a Mac with Snow Leopard 10.6.8?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…
will this work with mavericks on a 2009 model A1209 17" unibody macbook Pro?
- Asked by Ellen L from Rochester
- 03 9, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with mavericks on a 2009 model A1209 17" unibody macbook Pro?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive