Husband's 2008 MacBook Pro is 10.6.8. Once told to get it to Mavericks, which isn't available? What to do now?
1 Answer from the Community
You can still update to OS X 10.11 El Capitan. That version is still available in the Mac App store. You can find it by opening the Mac App Store, typing in the search bar, "El Capitan", download the installer and run it. If you have Mavericks downloaded, just run the installer. If it has been previously downloaded you can go to the "Purchased" tab of the Mac App Store, and re-download it.
- Answered by Andrew B from Columbia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What kind of problems will I encounter upgrading from 10.6.8? Will my MS Office:mac 2008 still work? How about my timemachine?
- Asked by Stephen H from Avon
- 01 23, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (What kind of problems will I encounter upgrading from 10.6.8? Will my MS Office:mac 2008 still work? How about my timemachine?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard