I have 10.9 installed on my laptop but I need 10.7 for Steam to work. If I buy this can I still download it?
1 Answer from the Community
I have installed 10.9, I also installed 10.8, 10.7, 10.6; in 1 drive... In your case, just partition the hard drive in 2, with 10.9 & 10.7... Go to Disk Utility and split the hard drive, one for 10.9 (which you already have installed) & one for 10.7...
Just make sure that you'll have enough space...
- Answered by Francisco R from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this Work in windows 7 Bootcamp or can i recognize it and if Yes do i still need to install something
- Asked by Jedrek N from Manila
- 09 24, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this Work in windows 7 Bootcamp or can i recognize it and if Yes do i still need to install something)
- Asked about: Apple USB Ethernet Adapter