I need to upgrade from 10.6.8 to Yosemite... what steps do I need to take to get there?
1 Answer from the Community
Go to the Mac App Store (10.6.6 or later), and find Mac OS X Yosemite (Which is now El Capitan). Click "Download" or "free" and install. After it downloads, follow the installer instructions
- Answered by Jesus S from Kingsville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is it possible to connect 2 Monitors to my macbook air?
- Asked by Nathan H from Melbourne
- 05 26, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to connect 2 Monitors to my macbook air?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter