I have an IMAC G5 powermac running leopard 10.5.8. Snow Leopard is not compatible, can I use OS X Lion?
- Asked by Laurie G from Cottage Grove
- Flag as inappropriate (powermac compatibility)
1 Answer from the Community
No. Everything after Leopard is incompatible with your mac.
Snow Leopard and everything after don't support Power PC's (G5 etc...).
- Answered by Diana R from Port Coquitlam
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Could I use this to connect my old PowerMac 9500 to my imac?
- Asked by Susan L from Sequim
- 01 9, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (Could I use this to connect my old PowerMac 9500 to my imac?)
- Asked about: Apple USB Ethernet Adapter