What I need is Os 10.7.2 . Where can I buy it?
That was the version installed my Mac Mini', but the technician that repair it changes the system to 10.7.5 and it does not identify the external disk, nor some apps. and hundreds of documents. Always or most of the times appears a message that more nor less says "You have to upgrade your software" or You have al older version of the software and does nor function with Os10.7.5"
- Asked by fn from Yauco
- Flag as inappropriate (What I need is Os 10.7.2 . Where can I buy it?)
2 Answers from the Community
You can buy a OS X 10.7 DVD from the Apple website and update to OS X 10.7.2 via the app store.
- Answered by Kristopher S from Ocala
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
There is no such thing as an OS X 10.7 DVD. You download it from the App Store, or if your system came with it you hold down Command+R at boot to go to the Recovery Partition. There is an option there to reinstall the OS, but this wipes anything you had on your system.
Going from 10.7.2 to 10.7.5 should not have caused problems with your applications or documents, unless he erased the drive before installing the OS.
- Answered by Glenn B from Grantham
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Do you need to buy the keypad as well when you buy a iPad Pro
- Asked by Robert T
- 06 3, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you need to buy the keypad as well when you buy a iPad Pro)
- Asked about: iPad
Do you need the iPhone 7 to buy an airpods?
- Asked by Junior V from Maryland
- 09 8, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you need the iPhone 7 to buy an airpods?)
- Asked about: AirPods