Which is better for a college business student?
I'm about to get into my major courses and the laptop I currently own is larger and heavy so it's not fun to tote around. I'm looking for a laptop that can handle school and internet and maybe a game or two but nothing crazy or major. I use tumblr as well so basic photo editing like adding text is a plus but I normally just use a website for those anyways. I just need something that is portable and has decent storage and a long battery so I don't have to take my charger everywhere as well. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
- Asked by fn from Corbin
- Flag as inappropriate (Which is better for a college business student?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Better to use this or a Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort adaptor?
- Asked by Lewis S from Berkeley
- 09 22, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (Better to use this or a Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort adaptor?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
How is the pencil for writing notes on the iPad? is there a better alternative, and how does it compare.
- Asked by Richard F from San Diego
- 12 28, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (How is the pencil for writing notes on the iPad? is there a better alternative, and how does it compare.)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil