Can I use a Kodak charger on my 8GB iPod?
Bought an 8GB iPod couple of months ago. Since I didn't get a separate charger I'm charging it with the iPod cable on my PC's USB port. Recently bought a Kodak Z950 camera and it uses a similar charging method. That is, with a USB cable. The Kodak also came with a USB/120v charger with a USB output of 5V @ 1A. Question:can I use the Kodak charger on my iPod?
Similarly, what is the power requirement to charge the iPod?
- Asked by Hugh R from Palm Springs
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use a Kodak charger on my 8GB iPod?)
1 Answer from the Community
It not a "Smart" Socket so it willl not work, if you buy an apple device it will work and charge your camera. Their is a handshake that happens with an ipod. It makes the device work cool like bringing up itunes when you plug your itouch in, but no it will not work.
- Answered by William K from Olympia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can photos be downloaded directly from my Nikon Coolpix S9300 or will I need an adapter? Thank you.
- Asked by Anita C from Ridge Field
- 06 17, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Can photos be downloaded directly from my Nikon Coolpix S9300 or will I need an adapter? Thank you.)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter