How can I charge my ipod shuffle 5th generation 2GB when I am away from my computer?Exactly what type/make of charger (plug into wall outlet)works
I am a brand new ipod user and am confused by the lack of compatibility between accessories of the various models and generations of ipods. All I need is an alternative method of charging the device. The shop where I bought my ipod shuffle was totally unhelpful.
1 Answer from the Community
You can buy any USB to wall charger so then you connect the iPod to the cable in which you normally charge it to the computer, but you connect it to a USB to wall charger.
- Answered by Gabriel S from Key Biscayne
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you sync a 5th generation iPod nano with the iPad not using a computer?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- 01 12, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you sync a 5th generation iPod nano with the iPad not using a computer?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit