I bought a Classic (click wheel), 20GB ipod, but I got no Dock, power adapter, or ipod dock to FireWire or USB 2.0 cables. What do I order?
1 Answer from the Community
An iPod Classic uses a 30-pin cable so that's what you buy first. Since you don't have an adapter, I suggest buying a 5 watt Power Adapter with the cable too.
- Answered by Kian R from Manila
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Helps transfer of music from iPod to ipad?
- Asked by John R P from Ft Campbell
- 09 30, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Helps transfer of music from iPod to ipad?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
No answers yet
Can I charge a iPod classic with Apple 12w usb power adapter
- Asked by Raymond O
- 08 18, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge a iPod classic with Apple 12w usb power adapter)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter
Will it show ipod click wheel games
- Asked by Marvin M from Longmont
- 01 2, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it show ipod click wheel games)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable