I was told I could NOT use my ipod Classic cable to charge my iphone 3Gs that it would ruin my iphone. Is this correct?
1 Answer from the Community
I have used cables from various ipods, including my older 30g ipod, to charge my iphone and all have worked.
- Answered by Anthony B from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with my car charger for 3GS?
- Asked by Shakir I from Salmiya
- 12 20, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with my car charger for 3GS?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
No answers yet
usb cable for 5th gen classic
- Asked by Mark F from Billings
- 10 8, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (usb cable for 5th gen classic)
- Asked about: Apple iPod shuffle USB Cable