Is charge time affected by USB outlet type? Ie., Apple or off-brand adapter, computer, extension cord, or in-wall plug?
30 pin to USB cord and iPad 2nd Generation charging speed
1 Answer from the Community
In charging speeds of devices such as yours it's quickest if you use the mains power than computer usb as the wall charger allows more juice into your battery than a computer USB port. I can't comment if off-brands (read reviews/research before buying) are better than apples, but I would stick to apples chargers as they work/tested and won't damage your device.
- Answered by Michael C from Honiton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it charge your phone while docked if it simply plugged into a wall outlet or does it have to be plugged into a computer?
- Asked by Michelle D from Santa Monica
- 08 27, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it charge your phone while docked if it simply plugged into a wall outlet or does it have to be plugged into a computer?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
How long is the extension cord. I have an iPad3. Thanks.
- Asked by Marian M from Cape Coral
- 11 10, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (How long is the extension cord. I have an iPad3. Thanks.)
- Asked about: Power Adapter Extension Cable