Is there an ipod dock connector from my ipod car adapter to a 3.5mm input? I would like to listen to my cell phone which has a 3.5mm aux.
1 Answer from the Community
Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m) + a 30 pin to USB + 3.5mm cable as supplied to fit BMW Minis, BMW cars etc analogue sound works perfectly through the 3.5mm.
On Ford cars ie my Kuga with the latest firmware does not require the associated 3.5mm as the sound and data work on the standard USB cable.
Sorry to those that say it doesnt work, if the lead is not a £1.50 chinese knockoff then it does work, quality of the Apple leads no better than the copies though, I'm just ordering my 4th replacement.
- Answered by John S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will the Lightning to 3.5 mm adapter support video output?
- Asked by Jeremy O from Lakeville
- 10 4, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Lightning to 3.5 mm adapter support video output?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack …
Using a 3.5 mm cable to connect dock to stereo, do you use headphone output
- Asked by Rick J from Eddyville
- 02 10, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Using a 3.5 mm cable to connect dock to stereo, do you use headphone output)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White