my laptop does not have a firewire port - is there a converter to USB so that I can connect my i-pod?
2 Answers from the Community
You don't need a firewire to connect an iPod. just a USB 2
- Answered by Kevin S from Rochester
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
this cable does not use firewire like the old ipod cable used to use. this cable is usb 2.0
- Answered by Jesse S from Corona
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
how do I connect my camcorder to my computer?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxx
- 11 24, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I connect my camcorder to my computer?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
No answers yet