On the Mac Book Pro Laptop there are only two USB Ports, can I get something that will plug into port to gain more USB space
I have a Mac Book Pro. There are only two USB ports. I need more ports. Is there something available that will provide more USB ports that I can add to my laptop?
1 Answer from the Community
You can pick up a USB hub just about anywhere. They're relatively inexpensive and will add plenty of USB ports to your laptop. It'll plug into one of the USB ports but will have (usually) at least four more on it, sometimes more.
- Answered by John J from Brea
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I connect Lenovo laptop (with VGA port) to an '08 Macbook (not pro) that only has USB ports to get extended screens?
- Asked by Melanie K from Aurora
- 06 20, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect Lenovo laptop (with VGA port) to an '08 Macbook (not pro) that only has USB ports to get extended screens?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
where is the USB port on Mac pro
- Asked by Thomas M
- 08 27, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (where is the USB port on Mac pro)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet