what cable do I need to connect my ipod to an electrical outlet?
2 Answers from the Community
You need to buy an "Apple USB power adapter" or similar from another manufacturer.
Then connect the "Apple Dock Connector to USB cable" to it and you're off and running !!
- Answered by Roy L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
you need to buy a cord that has a plug connected to it... you can buy them from the apple store.
- Answered by Cameron G from Gold Coast
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can you charge the pencil with an adapter to use electric outlet/
- Asked by Linda H from Ronkonkoma
- 06 13, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you charge the pencil with an adapter to use electric outlet/)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter
Which cable do I need to connect my iPod original to my new iPad?
- Asked by Debbie P from Libby
- 05 12, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Which cable do I need to connect my iPod original to my new iPad?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter