Is there a 3.5 to 3.5 adapter for iphone 5s? I want to plug in a standard clip-on lavaliere mic. The plug fits, but the mic won't work w/o an adapter.
My mic is a standard clip-on lavaliere mic used for on screen interviews. It has a plug 3.5 in size, so it snaps into the iPhone 5s. But it doesn't record audio. (The mic works on my video camera.) The adapter I keep finding as a 2.5 sized input, which is too small. My plug is the right size, but doesn't have the same leads on it as the adapter. Is such an adapter out there? My Apple Store didn't have the right size.
1 Answer from the Community
You will need TRS to TRRS Adaptor.
- Answered by Patrick W from Poughkeepsie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Would this work with the Astro MixAmp TR's stream port?
- Asked by Billy-joe S from Nambour
- 10 21, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Would this work with the Astro MixAmp TR's stream port?)
- Asked about: Apple iPod shuffle USB Cable