Are there keys for "bold," "underline," and "italic" on this keyboard, or do I have to use a mouse and point/click?

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Use the combinations: clover (or apple) + b for bold, clover + u for underline and clover + i for italic. The clover key is a shift key, hold it down while you press the other key.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    75 of 282 people found this useful

Related Questions