I desperately want a wireless keyboard, but I need the 10-key pad. Is this possible?
- Asked by Faye C from Cave Creek
- Flag as inappropriate (I desperately want a wireless keyboard, but I need the 10-key pad. Is this possible?)
4 Answers from the Community
Yes it is possible, you just have to use something other than MAC keyboard. There is a great diNovo Mac edition keyboard from Logitech. Check it out.
- Answered by Povilas M from Somerville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Sadly, I had to find the OLD Apple wireless keyboard without the new aluminum chassis they use now. I am much more satisfied with that model than I was with the wireless and current corded keyboard with numeric. Finding the old one is not an easy task.
- Answered by Barbara E from Buffalo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I have a 3-year old iMac 20" and bought a wireless keyboard with the 10-key function then. Talk with your local Mac Store, look on Craigslist, or eBay. You do have to change the batteries (4 AA) about every month. I use rechargeables.
Note - that wireless keyboard is a little larger than the current 10-key wired version, and the keys have longer strokes. All the regular keys are the same, but some of the function keys are different, likek the speaker volume.
- Answered by Michael H from Hillsboro
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
- Answered by Alberto F from Scarsdale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
where is the home key on wireless apple keyboard
- Asked by Quintara C from Miami
- 03 25, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (where is the home key on wireless apple keyboard)
- Asked about: Mac
Is there a delete key on the mini wireless keyboard
- Asked by Gillian G
- 02 3, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a delete key on the mini wireless keyboard)
- Asked about: Magic Keyboard - US English