Is this compatible with my Retina, 13 inch, Mid 2014 Macbook running OSX 10.9.5?
I have previously purchased a secondhand one of these because I would like to use a full-sized keyboard whilst doing a lot of typing and like the feel of the Apple wired option. However, the second hand one would only work as a USB hub and not a keyboard and looking online there are many reports of these keyboards note working with MacBooks. (I did try attaching it via a hub or extension cable as some people on various forums suggested, but this didn't work for me). Thanks.
1 Answer from the Community
I went and bought a new one of these anyway. It works fine both as a keyboard and as a USB hub (MB110B/B). I am assuming that the one I bought secondhand had something wrong with it. The guys in the shop were helpful and let me take my laptop in to test that it worked ok as well.
- Answered by Gwilym W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the super drive compatible with a MacBook Pro without retina display?
- Asked by Steven N C from Brimfield
- 07 15, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the super drive compatible with a MacBook Pro without retina display?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
I am seeking adapter recommendations for connecting a macbook pro (retina 13-inch mid 2014) to a midi keyboard
- Asked by Megan O from Naperville
- 08 23, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (I am seeking adapter recommendations for connecting a macbook pro (retina 13-inch mid 2014) to a midi keyboard)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
Is this compatible with my 2014 13" Macbook Pro w/ Retina Display?
- Asked by Jonas C from Sunapee
- 06 27, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with my 2014 13" Macbook Pro w/ Retina Display?)
- Asked about: Apple 85W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter (…