my new keyboard slides away & my Apple Store says they no longer make it with rubbery pads, like the one at the store. Any work arounds?

There are 4 rubbery spots in the older keyboard.

Apple Store told me to try rubbing the slippery types with alcohal. No help.

I'm using rubber gaskets under it - hardly a svelte solution.

The keyboard is wired, with numeric keypad.

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Answer

    Home Depot or Lowe's sell in the hardware section, small rubber bumpers with adhesive on the back. Simply stick those where the keyboard come into contact with your desk surface (you might have to remove any bumpers that are there now).

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    2 of 2 people found this useful

Related Questions