can i hook my mac book air (early 2014) to tv?
- Asked by Steve H from Fortuna
- Flag as inappropriate (can i hook my mac book air (early 2014) to tv?)
1 Answer from the Community
If your TV has a DVI-D port on it (not a lot do) then you can plug this adapter into your Thunderbolt port on your Macbook Air and connect it up to the TV. However, you may need to purchase a HDMI to DVI adapter as well since most TV's don't have a DVI port on them.
Alternatively, if you jus want to stream content such as iTunes content to your TV, consider buying an Apple TV. The whole process would be much easier to if you bought an Apple TV.
- Answered by James A from Merrimac
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can I connect my mac book pro to HDMI ready television?
- Asked by Lynda C
- 09 26, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (can I connect my mac book pro to HDMI ready television?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI-to-HDMI Cable 1.8m