How do I connect an old Apple Studio Display (with Apple Display Connector) to a new mac mini (with mimi display port)?
1 Answer from the Community
To connect a Mac Mini with a Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt port to an old Apple Studio display with an Apple Display connector, you would need to find an Apple Display Connector to DVI Adapter (Apple used to sell one but they don't now.) and then you would buy a Mini Displayport to DVI adaptor.
The newer Mac Minis also have an HDMI Port, you could buy an Apple Display Connector to DVI Adapter and then you would buy an HDMI to DVI adaptor.
- Answered by Sam R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will it power the FW ports at back of Cinema Display?
- Asked by Francesco P from Montreal
- 10 19, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it power the FW ports at back of Cinema Display?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…
How do I connect my VGA display cable to the Mac Mimi HDMI port?
- Asked by David I from Roanoke
- 12 14, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I connect my VGA display cable to the Mac Mimi HDMI port?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter