How long is the lead on this adapter? Will it connect directly to the DVi input of a Dell LCD monitor or does it require another cable?
2 Answers from the Community
It looks exactly like the picture, the length of the lead is about 15cm long. It's an adapter basically
- Answered by Anonymous A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The adpater is only about 13cm long.
The DVI end is female and so will not fit into your monitor as the connectors on the monitor will be female as well.
You will need a standard DVI to DVI cable to connect from the female DVI connector on the adpater to the female DVI connector on the monitor. This cable will most likely have come with your monitor.
- Answered by Jason S from Waverley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What cable(s) are needed to connect a mini-Mac to Dell monitor AND twin outputs to LCD projectors for auditorium presentation?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- 02 14, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (What cable(s) are needed to connect a mini-Mac to Dell monitor AND twin outputs to LCD projectors for auditorium presentation?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter