How long is the lead on this adapter? Will it connect directly to the DVi input of a Dell LCD monitor or does it require another cable?
2 Answers from the Community
It looks exactly like the picture, the length of the lead is about 15cm long. It's an adapter basically
- Answered by Maninder H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The adpater is only about 13cm long.
The DVI end is female and so will not fit into your monitor as the connectors on the monitor will be female as well.
You will need a standard DVI to DVI cable to connect from the female DVI connector on the adpater to the female DVI connector on the monitor. This cable will most likely have come with your monitor.
- Answered by Jason S from Waverley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
power lead connecter to convert iphone 4S to iphone5
- Asked by John K
- 10 1, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (power lead connecter to convert iphone 4S to iphone5)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
Can this adapter be used on a PC and Dell monitor?
- Asked by Mark B from Westland
- 02 25, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this adapter be used on a PC and Dell monitor?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…