is there a device that i can get that connects my macbook to my 36 inch LCD television?
1 Answer from the Community
If your LCD television includes HDMI ports, you can use this adaptor in combination with a DVI-HDMI cable. If you don't have HDMI ports, you should instead get the Composite Video adaptor, and use the standard yellow video socket to connect it. This will be lower resolution, and is not digital. You will also probably want to get a headphone jack to RCA cable from your local HiFi store, to pass audio through to the TV, as it will otherwise come out of the macbook's built in speakers.
- Answered by Jenna F from Ryde
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is it possible to watch live tv via the digital av adapter connected to my television with the hdmi cable?.
- Asked by Graham L
- 08 10, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to watch live tv via the digital av adapter connected to my television with the hdmi cable?.)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter
What cable do i need to connect my macbook pro to my Sanyo LCD tv?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxx
- 03 16, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (What cable do i need to connect my macbook pro to my Sanyo LCD tv?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter