I have a Samsung 2233RZ monitor which is capable of doing 120hz, but with a normal DVI-D Single link adapter it is not possible to do this.
I have a unibody 2008 Macbook pro, that I would need it to work on.
So I have been trying to figure out if buying this adapter will enable me to utilize my monitor fully 120hz instead of just running in 60hz?
- Asked by Kenneth J from Copenhagen N
- Flag as inappropriate (120hz Monitors?)
1 Answer from the Community
I have not been able to get my 2010 Unibody Macbook Pro to display at 120hz with this adapter, only 60hz.
- Answered by Ken M from Hollywood
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How many monitors can I connect to this connector?
- Asked by Cosmin I from Sequim
- 12 21, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (How many monitors can I connect to this connector?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
I would like to use my TV as a monitor, what cable should I use?
- Asked by Sandy L from Anaheim
- 11 11, 09
- Flag as inappropriate (I would like to use my TV as a monitor, what cable should I use?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter