Can I connect a television feed to the iMac to use the monitor as a TV? HD too? If so which accessories would I need?
1 Answer from the Community
you couldn't [easily] use the imac monitor for a tv display, but you can get a usb tv tuner (that has a video input like coaxial or rca or component) and use that to put tv signal to computer to display on the screen. if you don't need cable or satellite tv, my imac works great for netflix and dvd movies :). there are USB bluray drives you can buy, also, allowing playback and recording of bluray discs on your mac (which WILL be worth it with the imac's native resolution and screen size).
- Answered by Michael N from Norman
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what cable or cord is needed to connect the ipad 4 to the television
- Asked by Shada T from Parkville
- 06 24, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (what cable or cord is needed to connect the ipad 4 to the television)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
Can I use this cable with my mac laptop to connect to television and Bose speakers?
- Asked by Jenae J from Goleta
- 04 25, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this cable with my mac laptop to connect to television and Bose speakers?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable