Can I connect Mac mini to dual led TVs as monitors using HDMI
I have just ordered a new Mac mini as part of my refurbishing of my home audio recording studio. I am hoping to run dual monitors so in logic I can have the arrange window on one screen and the mixer on another screen and was hoping to do this most cost effectively by buying a couple of full HD LED 24" TVs and connecting somehow via HDMI. Is this possible and if so what do I need to make it happen?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
HDMI Cables for iPad Minis
- Asked by Lavinia I
- 12 24, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (HDMI Cables for iPad Minis)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
No answers yet
I am looking for a hdmi adapter/cable to connect one end to my mac pro and mac air to connect with my television, - products for this ??
- Asked by Jane K from Hollis
- 02 4, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (I am looking for a hdmi adapter/cable to connect one end to my mac pro and mac air to connect with my television, - products for this ??)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI to DVI Adapter