Can I use this cable to connect a 30" cinema display to my 15" MacBook Pro with a Thunderbolt storage device in the daisy chain?
I have a 15" MacBook Pro. I'm currently using this cable to connect a 30" cinema display at full resolution to my Thunderbolt port and a USB port. I want to add a Thunderbolt storage solution. Is seems like I should be able to add a storage device, connect it directly to the MacBook Pro thunderbolt port with a thunderbolt cable, then connect the DVI adapter to the thunderbolt storage device at the end of the daisy chain (as long as the USB port connects back to the MacBook Pro). Anyone know if this will work? Will I lose resolution? I/O performance?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
can you daisy chain monitors to a macbook pro?
- Asked by Kris C from Houston
- 06 29, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (can you daisy chain monitors to a macbook pro?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - Whit…
Can this adapter be used to connect 2 Apple Thunderbolt monitors (27")? Currently I daisy chain the 2 to my MBP
- Asked by Wendy R from New Port Richey
- 02 15, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this adapter be used to connect 2 Apple Thunderbolt monitors (27")? Currently I daisy chain the 2 to my MBP)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…