How can I connect 2 external displays to macbook air. I can connect 1 via the thunderbolt but need similar arrangements for the 2nd.
My external display is HP Elite Display E231 and has VGA, DVI and HDMI ports
1 Answer from the Community
You can only hook up one display on MacBook Airs. Alternatively, you can get third party USB graphics card that will support a second display, but you will run into issues. MacBook Pros (13 and 15) support 2 or more displays.
- Answered by Tony O from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this connect the Thunderbolt Display to the new MacBook?
- Asked by Isaac S from Hilton Head
- 04 4, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this connect the Thunderbolt Display to the new MacBook?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter