I need what's on my Macbook pro screen to be playing over multiple televisions, How can I make this happen?
I'm a dj and run a program called serato which plays videos. I know this is possible because I see it places all the time. How can I make it happen? Is there an adapter to go with multiple outputs, such as RCA, and s-video?
2 Answers from the Community
You can use a VGA port if it is available on your TV, it mostly comes on Plasma screen TV's, what I do is i take my MacBook Air and plug in the VGA Port and plug in the TV, you come up with a notification on your MacBook that says Select Screen Resolution, select size, click OK and you are done.
- Answered by Michael H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If you want the same picture to show on each TV/monitor (like in a TV shop) then you would need a video splitter (google it) specific to the video signal you are outputting.
I'm not sure whether you can get a composite or s-video signal out of your laptop though.
- Answered by Aaron R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does apple remote pair with macbook pro retina?
- Asked by Tamara I from Brampton
- 04 13, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Does apple remote pair with macbook pro retina?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
Is the AV output an extension of the iPad screen (like how the HD-DVI is for the Macbook Pro), or does it just transfer the image to the television?
- Asked by Chelsie M from Aiea
- 02 4, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the AV output an extension of the iPad screen (like how the HD-DVI is for the Macbook Pro), or does it just transfer the image to the television?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable