I was wondering if this adapter would support the ATI Eyefinity with three 21.5" displays in 5760x1080 or is it ONLY for Apple 30" Screens.
2 Answers from the Community
After testing it, it worked perfectly.
- Answered by Jonathan L from Montreal
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Hey, just brought this adaptor not long ago and it works str8 out of the box, no problems. Yes you must use this *ACTIVE* display port adaptor when setting up Eyefinity using just 1 video card same as I have, please note that the 5970 GPU has the mini display port and the other ATI video cards have the normal display port.
Also you don't need any adaptors when using 2 video cards in your system, I hope this helps, all the best. By the way playing Battlefield Bad Company 2 with eyefinity is AWESOME!
- Answered by Janelle F from Shailer Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is it a three pin audio jack?
- Asked by Zach B from Conroe
- 09 8, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it a three pin audio jack?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack …
No answers yet
I just got this and was wondering if I can use a dvi converter and attach it to the hdmi adapter so that I can put my iPad on dvi supported devices..
- Asked by Nick N from Hoover
- 04 5, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (I just got this and was wondering if I can use a dvi converter and attach it to the hdmi adapter so that I can put my iPad on dvi supported devices..)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter