Is it possible to connect my 2005 G5 to the new Apple 24 LED Display
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, but not using this adapter. Both this and the mini DisplayPort to single-link DVI are one-way. Besides getting a graphics card that has a mini DisplayPort output, you would need a device like the Gefen DVI to mini DisplayPort converter. Several third-party companies make equivalent boxes, but Apple does not currently make one.
- Answered by John G from Madison
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How can I connect Apple's 24" LED display to a PC which has an NVidia video card with 2 DVI ports?
- Asked by Jean Louis B from St-bruno
- 07 13, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I connect Apple's 24" LED display to a PC which has an NVidia video card with 2 DVI ports?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter