isn't an old firewire to new firewire converter needed here, eg, going from new macbook pro (new firewire) to old cinema display (old firewire)?

Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI Adapter

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • It's called a Firewire 400 to 800 cable.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    1 of 2 people found this useful

Related Questions