What adapter do I need to hook up a 21" Cintiq to one of the new 27" iMacs for an expanded Desktop?
1 Answer from the Community
Well it works like a normal monitor (you connect via video out and also plug it in on USB) and I believe it supports either VGA or DVI.
You would need one of the mini-display port to DVI or VGA adapters.
- Answered by Aaron R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have a macbook 2,1 13" and I need a VGA adapter cable, what should I buy?
- Asked by Stacey H from Concord
- 06 23, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a macbook 2,1 13" and I need a VGA adapter cable, what should I buy?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
How can I hook up my Cintiq 21 to my MacBook Pro
- Asked by John P from Mystic
- 01 22, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I hook up my Cintiq 21 to my MacBook Pro)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter