What adapter do I need to hook up a 21" Cintiq to one of the new 27" iMacs for an expanded Desktop?
1 Answer from the Community
Well it works like a normal monitor (you connect via video out and also plug it in on USB) and I believe it supports either VGA or DVI.
You would need one of the mini-display port to DVI or VGA adapters.
- Answered by Aaron R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How can I hook up my Cintiq 21 to my MacBook Pro
- Asked by John P from Mystic
- 01 22, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I hook up my Cintiq 21 to my MacBook Pro)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
Can I hook up my I Pad Air to my I Mac 21 inch desktop for streaming
- Asked by Barbara G from Ithaca
- 10 22, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I hook up my I Pad Air to my I Mac 21 inch desktop for streaming)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter