What kind of display port is on a late 2009 mac mini
I have A mac mini and want to buy a IPS monitor. It is said this will work with an appropriate adapter if my mini has "a display port model" or a "dual link dvi port".
I cannot find the specs to tell if my mini has one of these or not. Anyone know how to tell?
It has a NVIDIA Geforce 9400M (UMA) Port?
- Asked by Ron W from Hillsboro
- Flag as inappropriate (What kind of display port is on a late 2009 mac mini)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Use iMac late 2009 as a second display connected to iMac late 2014
- Asked by John A from Eastbourne
- 04 24, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Use iMac late 2009 as a second display connected to iMac late 2014)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - Blac…
I have a 2009 white macbook.
- Asked by Matt M from Perrysburg
- 12 8, 09
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a 2009 white macbook.)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter